Name and Surname
: Bulent GONUL
Date of Birth and Place
: 18th March 1961, Malatya
: Married with 2 children
Engineering Physics Department
(342) 317 22 03 - Job
Supervisor: Dr. J. A. Tostevin.
Supervisor: Assoc. Prof Dr. M. Simsek.
: Director of Graduate School of Natural and Applied Sciences, University
: Chairman, Dept. of Engineering of Physics, University of Gaziantep.
: Head of Nuclear Physics Group, Dept. of Engineering of Physics,
University of Gaziantep.
: Research Assistant, Dept. of Engineering of Physics, University of
A ) Undergraduate Courses and Laboratories
· General Physics I-II (Mechanics and Electrical Physics)
· Quantum Physics
· Atomic And Molecular Physics
· Modern Physics
· Nuclear Physics I-II
· Nuclear Physics Laboratory
B ) Graduate Courses
· Advanced Quantum Mechanics
· Scattering Theory and Nuclear Reactions
· Numerical Solutions of Quantum Mechanical Problems
· Applications of Supersymmetric Quantum Mechanics in Atomic and Molecular Physics
· O. Ozer (MSc): Phase-Equivalent Supersymmetric Deep and Shallow Potentials (July-1999).
· M.Yilmaz (PhD.): A Study in the Analysis of Nuclear Transfer Reactions Involving Deuteron and One-Neutron Halo Nuclei (January-2000).
· I. Zorba (MSc): Supersymmetric Solutions of Non-Central Potentials (July-2000).
· M. Kocak (MSc): Mappings between potentials (September, 2002)
· D. (Tutcu) Toktamis (MSc): Exact solutions of effective-mass Schrodinger equations (September, 2002)
· Y. Cancelik (MSc): Large-N expansions in quantum mechanics (September, 2002)
· O. Ozer (PhD): SUSYQM and its applications in physics (June 2003)
· S. Baz (MSc): Supersymmetric perturbation theory (January, 2005)
· N. Celik (MSc): Applications of a new approach to bound-states (January, 2006)
· M. Kocak (PhD): Applications of a novel approach to relativistic and non-relativistic problems in physics (July, 2007)
· M. Capak (MSc): A search on helim-like atoms (July, 2010)
· S. Atay (MSc):Comprehensive treatments for Schrodinger equations involving constant and non-constant masses (January, 2012)
· A. Elmas (MSc):An overview on the nuclear level density calculations (December, 2014)
· M. Capak (PhD): Special solutions of the Bohr Hamiltonian with the Woods-Saxon potential (July 2015)
· Y Cançelik (PhD): A novel approach for heavy quarkonium spectra (June 2016)
· Tubitak TBAG-1601 (Project No:197T020)
Project Supervisor : Assist. Prof. Dr B. Gönül
Assistants: M. Yilmaz (PhD Student) and Dr J.A. Tostevin (University of Surrey-UK)
Name of the Project: Theoretical Analysis of Nuclear Reactions Including Deuteron and Be-11
Dates : 03.03.1997-02.03.1999
· Tubitak ARDEB-1002 (Project No:113F218)
Project Supervisor : Prof. Dr B. Gönül
Assistant: M. Capak (PhD Student)
Name of the Project: Use of Woods-Saxon potential in nuclear quantum phase transitions
Dates : 02.12.2013-01.12.2014
Supersymmetric WKB Solutions Of Some Potentials, Chem. Phys. Lett. 172 (1990) 499
Adiabatic Treatment of Final States in (p,d*) reactions, Phys. Rev. C53. (1996) 2949
An Investigation for The Modification Of The Quasi-Adiabatic Theory, Turkish Journal of Physics, Vol. 20 (1996) 508.
An Approximate Three-Body Theory For The Nuclear Reactions, Turkish Journal of Physics, Vol. 20 (1996) 773.
An Iterated Quasi-Adibatic Approach For Deutron Induced Reactions, Turkish Journal of Physics, Vol. 21 (1997) 739.
Breakup Effects In Transfer Studies With Halo Nuclei, Balkan Phys. Lett., special issue, (1999) 277.
Significance of deuteron breakup in halo transfer, Few-body Systems 29 (2000) 223.
Halo structure of C-19 via the (p,d) reaction, Few-body Systems 30 (2001) 211.
Supersymmetric solutions of non-central potentials, Phys. Lett. A 269 (2000) 83.
Investigation of phase-equivalent potentials by a halo transfer reaction, EPJA 9 (2000) 19.
Prompt neutron spectrum and neutron multiplicity in spontaneous fission of Cf-252, Phys. Rev. C63 (2001) 24603.
The effect of iterative solutions in the quasi-adiabatic treatment of transfer reactions involving deuterons,
T. Jour. Phys., 24 (2000) 93.
Hamiltonian hierarchy and the Hulthen potential,
Phys. Lett. A 275 (2000) 238.
Remarks on the Woods-Saxon potential, Mod. Phys. Lett. A 31 (2016) 1650134
Extended Adiabatic Models For Breakup, Genkshika Kenkyu, Vol.40, No.2, p-95 (invited Conf. Paper)
SWKB Metodu Ile V(x)=A2/x(m+1) Potansiyelinin Cozumu, 11. ulusal Fizik Kongresi, TFD., 64, Ankara.
Beyond The Adiabatic Treatment of Breakup in Three-Body Systems, Conference on Nucleer and Partical Physics, 28 ( Glasgow-Ingiltere) 1993
Three-Body Effects in (p,d) and (p,d*) reactions, I.O.P Annual Congress, 32 (Brighton-Ingiltere) 1994
An Extended Adiabatic Approach for Nuclear Reactions, II. Kizilirmak Uluslarasi Fen Bilimleri Kongresi (Fizik), 20-22 May, 491 (1998)
Phase-Equilvalent Supersymmetric Deep and Shallow Potentials, II. Kizilirmak Uluslarasi Fen Bilimleri Kongresi (Fizik), 20-22 May, 158 (1998)
The Role of Breakup Effects in Transfer Studies with Halo Nuclei, Balkan school on Nuclear Physics, Sep. 1-10, Istanbul, Turkiye, (1998)
Nukleer reaksiyonlarin analizinde kullanilan quasi-adiabatic modele farkli bir açidan bakis, 17-th Physics conference, 124 (1998).
A Study On The Halo Structure of 19C Via The (p,d) Reaction, A-45, Bologna 2000-International Conference On Structure Of The Nucleus At The Dawn Of The Century, May 29-June 3, Bologna, Italy, (2000)
N-Boyutlu Uzayda Perdelenmis Coulomb Potansiyeli ve Anharmonic Osilator Potansiyelinin Birlestirilme Islemi , Turk Fizik Dernegi 21. Fizik Kongresi (TFD-21), 11-14 Eylul 2002, Ozetler-s.150
Degisken Efektif Kutle Iceren Fiziksel Sistemlerin Tam Cozumleri, Turk Fizik Dernegi 21. Fizik Kongresi (TFD-21), 11-14 Eylul 2002, Ozetler-s.268
Two electrons in a quantum dot: a unified approach, NanoTR-III (International conference on nonoscience and technology, page-11, 11-14 June 2007, Bilkent University, Ankara, Turkey
Experiments in Nuclear Physics, ISBN: 975-7375-27-6, First Edition (September, 2000)
Chance or Choice: Is the Universe an Accident, Fountain (Popular Educational and Scientific Magazine), Vol.2, 11 (1995)